Frequently asked questions
And all answers
1. Who is behind NUBIQ?
Acceleris AG is the operator behind NUBIQ.
2. Which different cloud modules does NUBIQ offer?
Public cloud, hybrid cloud and private cloud.
3. I need my own private cloud, is that possible?
Yes, you can host a private cloud on NUBIQ or “On Premise” at your own site.
4. Which cloud services can I get from NUBIQ?
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS).
5. How is NUBIQ integrated into my existing infrastructure?
The existing services can be connected to NUBIQ via a VPN connection.
6. Who migrates my existing services and data?
You can either do this yourself or we can do it for you.
7. Who manages the cloud services?
You can either manage the cloud services yourself via the self-service portal or the team at Acceleris AG can do this for you.
8. Where is my data stored?
You data is stored in a Swiss data processing centre.
9. What makes Acceleris different from larger cloud providers such as Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.?
- The data is stored in a Swiss data processing centre
- Lower support costs thanks to a professional operation based on ITIL
- Greater security as a result of regular reviews by experts
- Single tenant or multi-tenant cloud infrastructure
You benefit in particular from the following services:
- Personal strategic advice for implementing IT infrastructure projects
- Multi-vendor project management
- Multi-vendor engineering from the orchestration to the hardware
- Support when moving from a fixed IT infrastructure to a dynamic IT landscape
- You receive training and transfer of know-how
- Help in standardising and consolidating IT infrastructures
- Modern cloud services for start-ups and SMEs (VDI, Hosted Exchange, Owncloud, etc.)
- Individual support
10. How are the data protection standards guaranteed?
We guarantee the necessary data protection standards on our platform with our five ISO certifications (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 20000, ISO 27001 and ISO 27018 “Data Protection Standard for Cloud Services”).
- Annual external audits
- Penetration tests
11. How scalable and flexible is NUBIQ?
You always have the option of dynamically adjusting the capacity of your services.
12. Which Service Level Agreements does Acceleris offer?
Based on your request, from office hours to 7/24.
13. I work with highly sensitive personal data, what guarantee is there that no one except my employees will be able to access them?
It is possible to define exactly who has access through personalised authorisations and online encryption.
14. How is my data / are my applications monitored?
The entire platform is constantly monitored. Any errors will be forwarded directly to our team.
15. Which ISO certifications does Acceleris have?
Acceleris AG has the following ISO certifications:
• ISO 9001: Quality Standard
• ISO 14001: Environment Management
• ISO 20000: Service Management
• ISO 27001: Information Security Management
• ISO 27018: Information Security Cloud Services